SERVICE ADVISOR WANTED
Description Entry-level to Experienced Service Advisor/Support
We are expanding and looking for an entry-level to experienced service advisor/support person. We are looking for a candidate with an automotive technical background and dealership experience. We are family owned and operated. Every service professional at a European Car Repair must excel in listening, communicating and working efficiently to our client’s exacting standards. Service Advisors help European Car Repair owners care for their cars and understand the value of maintaining their vehicles in accordance with factory guidelines. As a driver’s personal link to the service department, the European Car Repair Advisor establishes a critical and ongoing relationship with owners.
Must be able to drive manual transmission and have a clean driving record. May need to work some Saturdays.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Inspect vehicles and apply proper resources to accurately identify and verify clients’ service needs. Record them along with current vehicle and client information on the repair order.
- Support European Car Repair goals for service by generating:
- High sales of services, parts, and accessories.
- Repeat new vehicle sales by providing a premium Aftersales experience for each client.
- Refer to service history, inspect vehicle, and recommend service to clients. Promote the sales of appropriate services, parts, and accessories by thoroughly understanding the BMW/Mercedes/Mini/Audi/VW product and associated service requirements.
- Write and verify accurate repair orders and include supporting documentation.
- Administer new and used vehicle warranty repairs in accordance with warranty specifications.
- Ensure requested vehicle services are performed correctly upon completion by inspecting the vehicle prior to each service delivery.
- Perform a consultative vehicle delivery with client when work is completed.
- Build and maintain knowledge of BMW/Mercedes/Mini/Audi/VW products and services via on-the-job training and participation in educational and development programs.
- Meet requirements of state and federal law for automobile repair and consumer protection.
- Great working environment and benefits package that includes competitive compensation.
- Please email your resume. No phone calls please.
*European Car Repair is a drug and alcohol free work environment conducts a pre-employment drug screens.
REQUIREMENTS SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Technically knowledgeable, experienced, or trainable on BMW/Mercedes/Mini/Audi/VW product line
- Dealership ofBMW/Mercedes/Mini/Audi/VW experience a plus
- Must have clean DMV record and ability to drive manual transmission
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong selling skills
- Outgoing and patient personality with good client relations ability
- Professional appearance
- Excellent communication capability
- High school/equivalent or higher
- Technical certification a plus